Can't have two selectable toolbars in Interface Builder
Reported by doob | October 12th, 2009 @ 07:16 AM
If I have two windows with a selectable toolbar on each the last created takes precedence over the first one. This results in when I select the first toolbar and tries to change the active tab it changes the active tab in the second toolbar. Also the list of active tabs for the first toolbar contains the items of the second one.
This will also result in new views are added to the first window every time you change the active tab, whether you have chosen that tab before.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new application in Interface Builder
- Add a selectable toolbar to the window
- Change the name of one of toolbar items
- Create a new window
- Add a selectable toolbar to the second window
- Select the toolbar in the first window and try to select the active bar (the active bar of the second window will change, also note what's in the list).
Mac OS X 10.5.7
Interface Builder Version 3.1.2 (677)
Comments and changes to this ticket
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
BWToolkit is an Interface Builder plugin that contains commonly used UI elements and other objects designed to simplify Mac development.